Dear clients, karting is an extremely excitement sport, but it is dangerous, too, expecting responsibility and discipline. For maximum safety for you and the other participants you must comply with the following rules:
- Instruction is obligatory for each session.
- Each pilot is required to comply with the instructions.
- Each pilot must wear a bonnet and a helmet.
- Karting hides risks for people with heart problems, high blood pressure, pregnant women and people with damaged spine.
- You will not be allowed to go on the track, if you have taken drugs or alcohol.
- Driving with flip flops, high heels, opened clothes and scarfs is forbidden.
- Entering and going out of the box must be with the speed of a pedestrian.
- Jostling, blocking or contact with other karts is forbidden.
- Drive safely and comply with your own possibilities.
- If you turn around on the karting track and you are not capable to move on, you must stay in the machine, put your hand up and wait up for a servant to come to you.
- It is absolutely forbidden to go out of the kart on the karting track.
- If you do not follow the rules, you will be taken out of the track by waving a black flag for warning and if you do it again, you will be removed.
- The Organizer saves the right to disqualify any participant, whose behavior on the karting track is dangerous for the other participants, at any time.
- After a red or checked flag is waved, slow down the speed and point towards the box.
- You can go out of the kart after the instructor make a signal.
- The pilots receive directions from the marshals on the track through the following flag signals.
Punishment - disqualification. Stop in the box
The track is in a good condition
You are catched up with one tour, miss out
Warning not sportsmanlike conduct pilot
Slow moving vehicle
Overtaking is forbidden
Stop the race
- You cannot restore the paid tax after the start of the session.
- The stuff is not responsible for the things of the clients.